Are you passionate about writing and an experienced social media user? Then this position might be just for you!
TEDxRotterdam is looking for a Content Creator to join the Marketing and Communications team. As part of this team of volunteers, you will be the direct link between great speakers, organisations and ideas, and our international audience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a great writer, who finds inspiration in the world around and is open to learning from the great. Next to writing, you will contribute to TEDxRotterdam’s social media by creating innovative posts.
As a Content Creator, you will also have the opportunity to improvise and expand your network. As you might have heard, the TEDx initiative is only possible through the goodwill and hard work of all parties involved, and therefore this is voluntary work.
- Manage the display of content on the website, including content development and production
- Collaborate with the team on existing content
- Identify images that can accompany
- Integrate strategies specific to web content projects that support user-centred services and initiatives
- Create social media posts (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn) and think of corresponding strategies
- Possibly work with developers to solve technical issues in displaying content