“I am always in contact with different organizations and people. I think it is amazing that in this position I am able to share my own enthusiasm for TEDxRotterdam and see how that then transfers to others ” – Willemien Vlek
Do you enjoy cultivating and owning client relationships? Are you besides that, convincing and excellent at sales? Then a role in the Partner & Sponsors Team might be just for you!
As part of this team of volunteers, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, attracting new clients, executing strategic marketing plans and driving sponsorship revenue. You can develop your professional skills and make new connections while doing so.
- Build and maintain relationships with the key accounts by establishing tailored strategic marketing plans, growing existing product offerings and introducing new product opportunities to meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Provide regular interface with customers and act as the liaison with TED’s client services team to ensure accurate execution of sales orders and account activity while delivering flawless partner experiences and obtaining the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Work with the Digital Group Account Director and the Director of Partnership Development to identify digital and experiential new business opportunities and develop innovative, integrated proposals to secure sponsorship
- Provide regular sales pipeline updates to the Group Account Director and the Partnership Development Director to accurately capture all sales activity
- Attend industry events and develop relationships with clients and media agencies
- Track business expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements